Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"You gotta do that sexy Freddy walk.

...you know what I mean?"
"I know what you mean."
"The one thing is, you have to walk real slow. You can't rush it. You can't be nervous about it. You're Freddy F***ing Krueger, and Freddy F***ing Krueger isn't bothered by some pussy little fire."
"Yeah, but Robert F***ing Englund is."
"Don't worry. You'll have water gel on your hat, and we'll all be standing by with our fire extinguishers. We're hoping to do a Nightmare 3, so we don't want you to get all burned up."
"Very funny."

--

I knew this would happen. Start a blog, then neglect to write in it. *shrug*
At least I have one...

Anyway. That quote above is from Robert Englund's Autobiography; 'Hollywood Monster'
The one book that's taken me FOREVER to get my hands on, but unlike Nightmare 6, at least I found it the first place I looked.
So I instantly grabbed it, bought it, then read it in 5 hours. Straight.
This is probably the only other book that I've read in it's entirety within one day. And books like this keep me coming back to it, so as of now, I'm on my third read of this thing.

And, if you ever get a chance to, PICK IT UP. I don't care if you don't know who Robert Englund is, I don't care if you don't want to read about his life, and I don't care if you don't read books.
It's absolutly amazing, and I had a smile plastered on my face the whole 5 hours.
First it was there because I actually FOUND it. Then it was there because I could actually AFFORD IT. Then it was there because for the next 5 hours, I was actually READING it.
You have no idea how badly I wanted to read this book. (I'm aware I need a life...but I much prefer reading about other people's lives who's are FAR more interesting than mine.)

So...if you see it, pick it up...or Robert will kill you in your sleep.
So anyway...besides that School is OFFICALLY done for me. I wrote my last Final today for Biology...and it was easy as f***. He gave us the actual Final to study from about a month and a half ago, so all I had to do was basically fill it all in all over again.
Easiest Final ever...besides Art...and English...Photography...ect.

So now that schools out...I have nothing to do for the rest of the Summer. I'll be heading off to visit family in Toronto shortly, but...that's nothing special, not like I haven't been to Toronto a million times already.
Yep...that's about it. Reading books, watching movies, writing reviews for Lie to Me episodes, and writing Finals.
Exciting.

THAT'S why I read his book in 5 hours. It was the most interesting thing that's happened to me in well over 2 months.

--

So for lack of an interesting blog, and for kicks and giggles, here are a few random pictures I've come across the past few days that are GUARENTEED to brighten up your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment